Membership Development Coordinator
The Conservation Federation of Missouri (CFM) is in search of a qualified individual to serve as Membership Development Coordinator.
The Mission of the Conservation Federation of Missouri: To ensure conservation of Missouri’s wildlife and natural resources, and preservation of our state’s rich outdoor heritage through advocacy, education and partnerships.
The Membership Development Coordinator will:
• Develop, execute, and measure promotional plans and campaigns intended to engage, recruit, and retain members/membership; lead membership marketing strategy, development and execution.
• Track and identify opportunities, through research and analytics to increase future campaign success, engagement of members and the public; use data to develop appropriate membership acquisition and retention strategies by identifying potential membership markets, and monitoring trends.
• Develop and manage membership and consumer-oriented webpages, magazine articles, social media posts, videos, and podcasts.
• Manage the CFM Affiliate program.
• Work with Director of Corporate Relations on managing membership aspects of the Business Alliance program.
• Lead/coordinate membership activities at the annual convention and regional events, act as the staff liaison for various committees and provide overall excellent customer service.
• Handle member feedback including, emails, phone calls, surveys and visits.
• Assist with onsite annual meeting logistics and preparation.
• Communicate in a professional and effective manner, both orally and in writing, with members, leadership, and staff.
• Maintain status reports related to position responsibilities; draft or revise procedures and SOPs based on position responsibilities.
• BS/BA degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field and one/two years of experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Team player with well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent writing and grammar skills.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills; good strategic thinker.
• Experience with membership or subscription-related organizations.
• Ability to produce accurate and timely work products.
• Positive, customer service attitude.
• Experience with recruitment campaigns including direct mail and digital.
• Proficiency with social media and social media monitoring tools.
• Proficiency with standard office related software including Excel.
• Innovative self-starter with the ability to work independently and/or as part of team.
Salary Range: $35,000 – $40,000
Competitive Benefits Package: Health, Dental and Life Insurance; Retirement Match; Paid Vacation
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send to:
Conservation Federation of Missouri
728 West Main
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Application Period Closes: January 31, 2018
About the Conservation Federation of Missouri
The CFM, formed in 1935, is Missouri’s largest and most representative citizen conservation group. It represents more than 80 organizations with over 1 million members. The CFM is primarily a volunteer organization – including all officers and board members – but does maintain an office with a full-time professional staff in Jefferson City. Visit our website at http://www.confedmo.org
Conservation Federation of Missouri | 728 West Main Street | Jefferson City, MO 65101 | 573.634.2322 | www.confedmo.org