Life Membership is an honor bestowed because of long, loyal and distinguished service to SEOPA. The membership committee, or any board member, may propose an active or associate member for Life Membership to the board of directors. After unanimous board approval, the recipient is exempt from dues for life. Plus, the individual retains membership rights and privileges.
- W.R. (Bodie) McDowell, Elon, N.C.
- Carl O. Bolton, Johnson City, Tenn.
- Claude W. Fox, Knoxville, Tenn.
- D.L. (Bo) Glovier, Clinton, Tenn.
- Evan W. Means, Oak Ridge, Tenn.
- Mona B. Rollins, Clinton, Tenn.
- Tom M. Rollins, Clinton, Tenn.
- V. H. (Doc) Jernigan, Manchester, Tenn.
- C.F. (Chuck) Buckley, Alexandria, La.
- H. M. (Mike) Cook, Baton Rouge, La.
- Bob N. Dennie, Geismar, La.
- Ernest Foldi, Bridgewater, Va.
- Sharon Rushton, Kimberling City, Mo.
- Gail Wright, Gilbert, S.C.
- William McKell, Jr., M.D., Gautier, Miss.
- Charles Elliott, Covington, Ga.
- Mike Walker, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Pat McHugh, Billerica, Mass.
deceased (underlined) honorary (italics)